Global Clinical and Translational Research > Instructions
- Randomized trials-CONSORT
- Observational studies-STROBE
- Systematic reviews-PRISMA; Others
- Study protocols-SPIRIT
- Diagnostic/Prognostic studies-STARD
- Case reports-CARE
- Clinical practice guidelines-AGREE
- Qualitative research-SRQR
- Animal preclinical studies-ARRIVE
- Quality improvement studies-SQUIRE
- Economic evaluation-CHEERS
- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; AND
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; AND
- Final approval of the version to be published; AND
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
Please find more information on Non-Author Contributors
All manuscripts submitted to Global Clinical and Translational Research are subject to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. The specific processes are as follow:
- The journal implements a double-blind peer review process, so we remove the author information when we send a manuscript out for peer review. If the reviewer wants to see the author information and believe that the information may help to evaluate the manuscript, please feel free to contact the editorial office by the email you are invited.
- Upon submission, the Editorial Office will consult with associate editors to have a preliminary check on the manuscript submitted, and then decide whether to send out for a peer review besides the editorial staff.
- When the editorial office receive the review back, associated editors will assess the revised manuscript according to reviewer’s comments. If the associate editor feel that the revised version of manuscript meet the criteria for a publication, editorial office will send it to editor-in-chief for approval.
- Editor-in-chiefs will make final approval for all manuscripts before acceptance, with necessary comments that may or may not require the author(s) to address.
- The journal publishing follows the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)‘s “Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals”, The Council of Science Editors (CSE) ‘s “Editorial Policy Statements“, and also the Principle of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing, a joint statement by COPE, DOAJ, WAME, and OASPA.
- The journal is for a subscription, with options for open-access publications. For subscription and article published under open-access policy, please visit Article Process Charge (APC).
- Authors need to sign the Copyright and authorship form after a manuscript is accepted for publication and submit to the editorial office.
Guide to reviewers
When the review is completed, we would require each reviewer to complete the evaluation form and send them along with the comments to author(s) through online submission or email to the editorial office.
Related forms and guidelines
- World Association of Medical Editors
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE).
- National Library of Medicine
- Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE)
- World Association of Medical Editors (WAME)
- The Council of Science Editors(CSE)
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)
- The Library of Congress (LOC)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)